Nat's Blog

Friday, July 08, 2005

stars aligning again

and who'd a thought they'd align with Flanneries? of all places. it must be the irish. Actually New York City is listed as number 13 in the top ten most expensive cities on the global count list, and Dublin, Ireland tied in at number 13 as well. So does that explain our numerous Irish encounters last Sunday? No what am I talking about, that is still a part of our Scranton connection. Two Sri Lankans and a Polak felt at home at an Irish pub. WHy? Its an overstated question that is underanswered always. But we wont push for answers tonight.

Tomorrow is the Polish picnic and well, I recall what happened after the festival just a few weeks ago so we'll see how tomorrow goes. I think I zapped out most of the party mode in me and put it in a little box and locked it with a key only to re-open it next Friday once I take my stateboard exam. Really not looking forward to it though. If you think this blog contains a flight of ideas, you should see the inner workings of my brain right now. The Cuz would make the assessment that smoke is coming out of my ears my brain has never worked to this level before. So yes, what I mean to say is that the focus this week is reviewing my entire nursing career over the next few days.

and ohhh to reminisce....


praha by night Posted by Picasa


danube canal north Posted by Picasa


budapest Posted by Picasa

It seems like a dream but a really good dream and I can still taste the Zachertorte, knedly and goulash. Each city seems to have something distinctly its own flavor. What does nyc have? the hot dog? the pretzel? i suppose we have a little bit of everything and that in itself is a flavor. but i'm not sure if it can compare :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home