Nat's Blog

Monday, May 30, 2005

Class of 2005


Class of 2005 Posted by Hello



it's surreal. the four year journey that seemed would last forever ended in the blink of an eye. i could write so much about graduation weekend cause like Fr. Pilarz said...its a toughie summing it all up. and you can't. cause frosh year and senior year and all things in between involve so many thoughts, emotions, people and events.

so what is life like on the flip side? I need more time for the dust to settle and to collect these thoughts and memories of mine. its sad though i am actually somewhat depressed that i don't see anybody in a sweatshirt and flipflops within a mile radius of me, and queens is pretty populated. that and i know its going to be a little strange figuring out what to do with myself. besides unpacking all my junk. and getting back into nyc mode. all i can think about are the past few crazy amazing histerical days called senior week.

and you know what really kills me now? I walk down the street and see a deli called "viking" and NOBODY around me gets the joke. its 10 PM here at home and what would i be doing if we were all still in the time zone called scranton.....ahh it almost sounds like a holy word now, "scranton".

more thoughts to follow as this transition instills....in the meantime......YAY to graduating ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home