Nat's Blog

Sunday, July 03, 2005

i left my heart in...

many places!

after last week, i realized i ought to be in europe much more. but upon traveling through the moravian fields to get to hungary i realized I was hitting up my 10th country. So when I got to the Czech Republic border I was at 11. Not bad to have visited 11 countires through my 22 years. Perhaps I'm meant to be long for distant lands, after all the first time I was on a plane and in a foreign country was in my mother's stomach as we were heading to Poland. And for the past two weeks I was reminded of how there are so many beautiful places to see, and different ways of life to explore.

Ah the the graceful, elegant alleys of Vienna to the wild Bohemian pubs of Prague...how I miss thee! I'm dreaming of going back, and the occassional letters from the new friends I made bring the distance just a tad bit closer.

more details to come, I'm about to head out on this 4th of July eve to celebrate the birthdays of Sosh and Sudhar :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home