Nat's Blog

Saturday, July 30, 2005

five things i concluded to

though i find that i often do not follow my instinct and i am not exceedingly great and wise decision making procedures, i do intentionally ponder of the possibility of being more responsible, and if i dare input this common adjective here; mature. here is the result of some of my ideas as to how i can improve myself in general:

1. wear a helmet when i go out, everywhere
2. be careful of falling cousins
3. if i decide to take a walk, or perhaps a nap on someone's porch, i need to set a time limit and inform whoever i am hanging out with approximately how long my walk/nap will be so that they can find me
4. walking barefoot in PA is ok, not in the streets of Chelsea
5. telling people at club that you work there really isn't a bad thing, but if it is going to result in complications related to numbers 1-4, then perhaps a few drinks less may have a better outcome

thats about all the thinking left for my day. its time to recharge my brain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home