Nat's Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

for a split second

life makes sense

i started off with absolutely the strangest evening...the stuff i was being told by people...the feelings of anxiety on behalf of all those around me who were making illogical and self destructive desicions...and then later this eve an additional dissappointment flung my way to test out the endurance that I built up over at Chapman Lake this past weekend.

it pushed me off my schedule 2 hours+ and i was at the gym so late.

and because of being late,


i got my hat back!

and i got to experience the ultimate surreal ride of being on a motorcycle.


for the first time ever, ladies and gentlemen!

for someone who really is not a fan of uncontrolled speed or fast moving things, i really thought i was going to need a tranquilizer beforehand. and surprisingly it felt soooo amazing and free.

i cant help but quote the words of slim shady: opportunity knocks once in a lifetime :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home