Nat's Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

still more miracles left?









woke up at 615 this morning when i was suppose to be at the bus at 630. the radio station that blared on my alarm-radio was country. i keep meaning to switch that but always forget. it was so dark and i had to orient myself to location and where i was suppose to go. i booked it out the door and caught the bus. my next weird reality was waking up on the bus 2 hours later after thinking it was only going to take us 1 hour to get there and all i heard was..."oh there is the Capitol". i didn't quite pay attention to the detailed plans of this trip the nursing department was taking us on and suddenly i thought we changed plans and ended up in d.c.

This was not the case we went to harisburg, PA instead. Though I saw a billion Cherry Blossoms in bloom and enough good looking men in suits to make me think we were somewhere important. Oh yeah, and we ran into Fr. Pilarz---of course we'd run into someone from Scranton! I reminisced with Caeser about my trip to Georgetown only a semester ago....I so wish we could take another road trip!

Alas there are a thousand things going on...battle of the bands, the next upcoming dance rha/rhc is planning, volleyball smackdown, my community rotation, last yearbook stuff, aquinas stuff, RA stuff, graduation stuff, and etc. i'm even crossing out all NYC plans completely for the next month and a half.

scranton, you have my full attention.

whatever reaches out now....dominates til we cross the finish line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home