Nat's Blog

Sunday, April 03, 2005

its been a somber day. after the passing of Karol Wojtyla, I was on the phone with my mom for over an hour. She said that 8,000 people were at St. Patrick's Cathedral for the Polish Mass. I got in touch with some of my fellow Poles and everybody's feelin a little down. Truly a remarkable man.


Among the obstacles this weekend that knocked my trust out into the gutter, I've been getting this feeling all day that I need to do something. I'm not sure. Maybe I could do all my homework this week. That would be remarkable. But something else. Is it time to learn a new language? GO somewhere? I always get the inclination to leave when things just don't go the way I plan...an escape to nowhere. I had such a good break though so maybe the magic of San Juan will pull me through. I'll be having another Paul van Dyk night in the future and a good night of music usually gets my juices pumped again. ICU if finishing this week and I'm a little sad to see that rotation end. So....what do i do? I'll have just have to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home