Nat's Blog

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

answers we're not wise enough to see

He said, Son why you got to sing that tune
Catch a Dylan song or some eclipse of the moon
Let an angel swing and make you swoon Then you will see...
You will see Then he said,
Here's a riddle for you Find the Answer
There's a reason for the world You and I...
... Who am I? There are secrets that we still have left to find There have been mysteries from the beginning of time There are answers we're not wise enough to see He said... You looking for a clue I Love You free... The batter swings and the summer flies As I look into my angel's eyes A song plays on while the moon is high over me Something comes over me I guess we're big and I guess we're small If you think about it man you know we got it all Cause we're all we got on this bouncing ball And I love you free I love you freely Here's a riddle for you Find the Answer There's a reason for the world You and I...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home