Nat's Blog

Friday, March 31, 2006

Leeches!!

Anybody ever see a bill for $14.95 from Passport to Fun that they didnt remember ordering? Thats what I saw on my statement this afternoon and was like....what did I order. I really had to scan my brain, i mean....passport to fun SOUNDS like something i could have ordered but what is it? So I called the company and it was some rewards stuff for target and some other stores I dont shop at. I called them to cancel, and then I called American Express to see if they could block it. They couldnt, but they set up an "investigation" to see how I got connected to them. I did my own little investigation online, and it turns out that Passport pays money to Travelocity to lure in customers. Evil! oh, and at least the connection makes sense..i did buy plane tickets from Travelocity recently...so I must have not read the fine print (I can't say I enjoy reading fine print...).

So be careful out there folks...especially all you internet shoppers which seems to be everyone these days.

In terms of other updates I opened up the comments section on this blog, so now the whole world is invited to comment anywhere on this blogger. Feedback and thoughts always appreciated :)

2 Comments:

  • At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    joanne says "oh so pink" blog miss nat!

    dat passport sounds like a scam. that happened to my bro on his AX card from some rewards company. he had to call and complain a couple of times. la di da. its a crazy world out there.

     
  • At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hooray for opening up the comments sections! i've totally been like, "i wish i could comment on nat's crazy awesome life" and now i can! now what to say... lol.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home